Roseberry House Policies:
- Credit cards, checks or cash are accepted at The Roseberry House.
- Check-in time to be determined at time of reservation.
- Check-out time is normally 11:00 am.
- Prices are single or double occupancy and subject to the local Transient Occupancy Tax (currently 10%). There is an additional $25.00 charge for each extra person per room.
- If you wish to have guests for breakfast we will gladly accommodate them for an additional charge of $10.00 per person.
- Yes, we allow well-behaved and well-supervised children at Roseberry House.
- Children 10 years of age or older will be charged at the extra person rate of $25.00.
- Unless otherwise agreed to in advance, it is the Roseberry House Policy not to charge for children under the age of 10.
- Yes, we will consider your pet as well. Remember, he or she must never be
left in the room alone. There is also a $10.00 charge per pet, per night for your approved pet(s).
- Please, no candles, incense or open flames in the rooms. (We are over 100 years old and made of wood and we'd like to stick around for another hundred years!)
Breakfast is served promptly at your requested time, and we serve everything freshly cooked so please be on time.
If you have to cancel your reservations, please give us at least 24 hours notice. We do not make it a policy to charge for cancelled reservations, unless the requested notice is not met, in which case there will be a $25.00 service charge.
After check-in, cancellation of any subsequent reserved nights will be billed unless notice is given 24 hours in advance of your new departure date.
No-Shows will be charged for one night only, unless we are able to re-book the room, in which case a credit will be issued.
Thank-You for considering Roseberry House Bed & Breakfast. If you have any questions not answered here, please give us a call at 530-257-5675
or contact us.